Saturday, August 11, 2012

Off-Topic: Holly DeFount Interview



Oh, my!  It's been a few months since I've updated.  I can explain!  I switched jobs from being the artistic assistant/literary manager/dramaturg at a small professional theatre to being the Company Manager at a very small but very mighty theatre.

13 Death(I chose Holly DeFount's Incidental Tarot Death card to illustrate this post. Death signifies change -  a major transformation - and the growth of little seedlings of new beginnings out of an ending.)

In addition to the more intense gig, I've added lots more freelance to my plate:  assistant dramaturgy for an awesome company and writing for a new online magazine, to name a few.

I wrote about my dear friend artist Holly DeFount for Art Animal Magazine.  Holly devoted herself to a once-a-day art card practice and ended up creating, printing, and selling a completely original Tarot deck (including the card above).  Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment